Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2018 7:18 pm  #1

Cress Worthy

Duquesne assistant was checking him out today. He's a 2018 recruit. Looks like we might not be done adding players.

4/15/2018 6:27 am  #2

Re: Cress Worthy

Sign of KD going for the Jugular?

4/15/2018 8:41 am  #3

Hilltopper wrote:

Sign of KD going for the Jugular?

After Davidson loss KD said “we have to recruit out a$$ off”

A diehard fan since 1961

4/15/2018 9:01 am  #4

Thanks Rick.  I am confused on this one.  I really thought we were done recruiting for this year.  I guess it is possible someone else is transferring, or maybe one of the transfers may not be making it academically.  However,  assuming that we will have an opening, why would we want another freshman (unless it was a phenom like Brandon Stone)? Why not go for a grad transfer and book the scholarship for next year.  

4/15/2018 9:18 am  #5

There is always the possibility that this might be a kid that goes to a prep school for next year. Might be getting a head start. Just a thought on my part.

4/15/2018 10:01 am  #6

This could either be a good thing if the kid has that much talent to go after or a bad thing that our current team has guys who want to transfer out because they aren't happy.

Cress Worthy - 6'2 2018 PG
Beckley Prep (WV) has D1 offers from Delaware, UNC Asheville,  UNCC, NC Central. Locked in for the BLR Showcase.    BLR

Wonder if he's any relation to James?

Last edited by coffee (4/15/2018 10:15 am)

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

4/15/2018 10:21 am  #7

coffee wrote:

Wonder if he's any relation to James?

Or ImNot???  Or WereNot???

Board footera