Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/17/2018 2:56 pm  #26

Re: Aaron Jackson to Houston Rockets

Love it Phoenix and I would've missed it otherwise!Thanks for sharing

4/18/2018 5:19 pm  #27

Here is an excellent newspaper article from Aaron’s hometown newspaper, the Hartford Courant. A special guy.

http://www.courant.com/sports/basketball/hc-sp-aaron-jackson-20180417-story.html

4/18/2018 9:51 pm  #28

Very nice interview by Tim Benz with AJAX!

4/19/2018 2:54 pm  #29

AJax with 3 minutes played last night in game 2.

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

4/23/2018 6:05 am  #30

PhoenixRising2 wrote:

Here is an excellent newspaper article from Aaron’s hometown newspaper, the Hartford Courant. A special guy.

http://www.courant.com/sports/basketball/hc-sp-aaron-jackson-20180417-story.html

​This article appeared on Page 1 abo\/e the fold in today's Courant.  Imagine my surprise at seeing a Duke's uni as I opened the paper today.  With Aaron and recent Tarin Smith co\/erage Duquesne basketball -- and the uni\/ersity in general -- is getting better co\/erage in Hartford than in Pittsburgh.

4/23/2018 11:11 am  #31

1 point in 2 minutes in the Game 3 loss on Saturday.

I guess I didn't expect much more than this. He's like the 4th or 5th best point guard on an NBA team loaded with some of the best guards in the game today.

Game 4 tonight in Minnesota.

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

4/23/2018 2:38 pm  #32

He's definitely not the 4th or 5th point guard on the team!  They don't even carry 4-5 point guards.  They sometimes play Erik Gordon at point for short stretches when CP3 is on the bench, and Harden can pretty much play the position when needed, but they really don't have another  true point guard on the roster behind CP3other than AJAX.

4/23/2018 9:41 pm  #33

levon1975 wrote:

He's definitely not the 4th or 5th point guard on the team!  They don't even carry 4-5 point guards.  They sometimes play Erik Gordon at point for short stretches when CP3 is on the bench, and Harden can pretty much play the position when needed, but they really don't have another  true point guard on the roster behind CP3other than AJAX.

This is a loaded team. Of course they're not going to be giving minutes to a guy they just signed off the street. Fortunately, the team is so good, they blow out a lot of teams, so he's actually able to get in for a few minutes at the end of games. He's there to help in practice. You can be sure he's not complaining, as I give him a 50% chance to get a ring.

Board footera