Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/24/2018 5:45 am  #1

Next Season Ticket Renewal

Emails have gone out to all current season ticket holders to renew ASAP.

4/24/2018 9:02 am  #2

Re: Next Season Ticket Renewal

I did not get one

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

4/24/2018 12:32 pm  #3

Same price as last year!!!!! Classy move when we should be appreciably better. The email with message from Dambrot states that last year's attendance growth was "one of the highest levels in the country".

Would like to know what that number was.....

Last edited by Duques102 (4/24/2018 12:34 pm)

4/24/2018 12:46 pm  #4

Duques102 wrote:

Same price as last year!!!!! Classy move when we should be appreciably better. The email with message from Dambrot states that last year's attendance growth was "one of the highest levels in the country".

Would like to know what that number was.....

2016-17 listed as 1,217 http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/m_basketball_RB/Reports/attend/2017.pdf.
2017-18 listed as 1,814 http://www.goduquesne.com/sports/m-baskbl/stats/2017-2018/teamcume.html

So I could easily believe that a 49% increase is up there as one of the highest in D1

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

4/28/2018 9:49 am  #5

INTERESTING!!  In the past there has been ONE ticket application (both Men and Ladies)  I get season tickets for the Ladies Only (guys are still on a game by game basis)  I did NOT receive ANY application - Makes me wonder if some of them in the Athletic/Ticket office care at all about the ladies!!!

4/28/2018 1:05 pm  #6

I didnt receive any application yet either but I agree with you Al as it should  include women s BB and I would also include football so that it is easier for fans. I have football and mens BB season tx but am thinking of adding women's BB too!  I do think Conor does great job in tickets and am going to follow up with him on this issue. Fans should be able to check a box and maybe a discount if you purchase all 3 etc? Go Dukes

Last edited by Judge Jack McVay Jr (4/28/2018 1:08 pm)

4/30/2018 9:25 am  #7

I want to get 2 seasons for Men's BB.
Not a renewal. Any idea on when they will go on sale?

"Facts are stubborn things."
                                 John Adams

4/30/2018 6:58 pm  #8

Thank you fjhryn .
I will call this week and get the information I need.

"Facts are stubborn things."
                                 John Adams

4/30/2018 7:33 pm  #9

Thanks for the update and I appreciate you calling Conor Fjhryn! I am going to ask everyone to consider checking out the football and WBB  too as they are highly successful D1 programs that still go under the radar!I am going to subscribe to all 3 and happy to share my tickets with other Dukes fans!

5/07/2018 6:14 pm  #10

Quick Q:  When selecting tickets online, lets say section A6,  do the seat numbers 1-14 go from right to left(if you are sitting there).  IE, would 12-14 be toward mid court more, or the end zone?
I cant remember. 

5/07/2018 6:37 pm  #11

14 is on the left. 1 is on the right of the section opposite the benches behind Ray and Jarrett.

5/17/2018 2:21 pm  #12

After a few years off, I am back in for 2018-19.  I needed to find 2 at the end of a row.  :-)

Board footera