Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/30/2018 2:03 pm  #1

5/30/2018 4:15 pm  #2

Re: KD Interview

Good interview, it's clear that Coach D is a well respected coach and seems to be quite popular as an interview.  I'm looking forward to hearing more once they get in the gym for summer workouts beginning in June.  The top seven should be pretty solid with Eric Williams and Mike Lewis along with the five transfers.  They will need to come up with 2-3 freshmen, definitely one big, and one other reserve to give them a solid top 9-10 players.  It will be interesting to see which of the freshmen fill in those gaps. 

6/02/2018 6:18 am  #3

What stood out for me is that Eric Williams is now closer to 6' 7.  It's going to be fun to watch this team.

6/02/2018 8:07 am  #4

This year's team will be bad arse. We will sneak up on a lot of teams because everyone will look at us as "same old Duquesne."

What they won't know is that what's old (1930s-1960s old) is new again.

6/02/2018 12:35 pm  #5

It is refreshing to look at site and always hear and read positive stories and news bits, I can’t seem to wait for this season to begin.

A diehard fan since 1961

6/03/2018 8:56 am  #6

fjhryn wrote:

ElDuque wrote:

This year's team will be bad arse. We will sneak up on a lot of teams because everyone will look at us as "same old Duquesne."

What they won't know is that what's old (1930s-1960s old) is new again.

Boy, ED, do I hope your comments come to pass. It's so disheartening for my wife & me to go to the A10 Tournament, wearing our DU gear, & see so few Dukes fans there. I even had one fan from another school ask me in DC if Duquesne was in the A10! Hopefully, the rest of the A10 & their fans get to know & fear the Dukes in the Tournament, & that more of us diehard fans find time to come out & support the team, regular season & afterwards.

What should make you more concerned is that I am sure there are students on campus who don't know what conference Duquesne plays in.

Board footera