Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/03/2018 12:37 pm  #1

Keith Dambrot Interview - Tonight 6PM on WTAE

Per Duquesne Basketball Twitter Account; Interview is with Andrew Stockey

@DUQMBB

Last edited by WEB (7/03/2018 12:39 pm)

7/04/2018 8:05 am  #2

7/04/2018 12:56 pm  #3

Re: Keith Dambrot Interview - Tonight 6PM on WTAE

Thanks, WEB and CLK.  On the 11pm news last night, there was a short, edited version of the interview.  Nice to see the interview in its entirety on the web page.

The Athletic Department and KD are doing a fantastic job of promoting the Duquesne basketball brand during the summer months.  When was the last time that you saw a segment on Duquesne basketball on a local newscast in June or July? 

7/04/2018 7:49 pm  #4

PhoenixRising2 wrote:

Thanks, WEB and CLK.  On the 11pm news last night, there was a short, edited version of the interview.  Nice to see the interview in its entirety on the web page.

The Athletic Department and KD are doing a fantastic job of promoting the Duquesne basketball brand during the summer months.  When was the last time that you saw a segment on Duquesne basketball on a local newscast in June or July? 

Nineteen ninety never.

7/06/2018 11:58 am  #5

No local coverage right ritters? Seems Channel 4 made the exception to provide some coverage despite the mortal sin of taking RMU off the schedule.

Anyone who understands college basketball should get why we (a team on the rise trying to gain national recognition and move towards postseason bids) would take them off the schedule. I don’t care about them. I care about winning in the A10 and post season tourneys. Ask how much anyone in the city of Pittsburgh cares about that “rivalry”. Go outside the city limits and the question is literally not even worth asking.

We are trying to be a big fish, not the best small fish. Dambrot understands this and impresses me more and more with each interview he does like this.

7/06/2018 1:56 pm  #6

PhoenixRising2 wrote:

They sure have,  For those who have not been able to see the MBB twitter account I have attached a link.  Check out all the videos and interviews.  Great job.

https://twitter.com/DuqMBB

Board footera