Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/16/2018 9:31 am  #2

Re: TV Games Added

Great to see Duquesne taking the initiative to produce these games. This is a giant step forward.

Last edited by levon1975 (10/16/2018 2:54 pm)

10/16/2018 10:31 am  #3

All home games.  Nice to see them try to market the product in this manner. The timing should be right; get as many eyeballs in the region looking at the improved team/talent to encourage ticket sales and other benefits.

10/16/2018 10:40 am  #4

That's great to see. Hope to see more local coverage like this, especially if the Penguins are not playing.

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

10/16/2018 1:18 pm  #5

So my question is will all the games being streamed over ESPN+? 

10/16/2018 2:44 pm  #6

CLK wrote:

I do not believe so.   This is from the press release. 

Beginning with the 2018-19 athletic season, ESPN+ will be the home of all digital-only Atlantic 10 home events. This includes all men’s and women’s basketball games not televised, as well as all home Olympic sport events that are streamed.

10/16/2018 2:50 pm  #7

I wonder who will do play by play and color for home men’s and women’s games on ESPN+.  Tim Benz has been doing football games on NEC front row and did men’s games on A10 Network last year. 

I hope that Alex and Tad continue on ESPN+ for women’s games.

10/16/2018 3:08 pm  #8

duqkurt wrote:

CLK wrote:

I do not believe so. This is from the press release.

Beginning with the 2018-19 athletic season, ESPN+ will be the home of all digital-only Atlantic 10 home events. This includes all men’s and women’s basketball games not televised, as well as all home Olympic sport events that are streamed.

Thanks Kurt

10/16/2018 5:16 pm  #9

In the Pittsburgh Sports Now article by Zach these games will be produced by Duquesne.   This is actually fairly big news.  Having announcers and production geared toward your program. 

WVU does this on ATT SportsNet as well with non conference games.

Last edited by duqkurt (10/16/2018 5:27 pm)

10/16/2018 9:12 pm  #10

duqkurt wrote:

In the Pittsburgh Sports Now article by Zach these games will be produced by Duquesne. This is actually fairly big news. Having announcers and production geared toward your program.

WVU does this on ATT SportsNet as well with non conference games.

I did not write the article. This was all Mike.

Board footera