Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/01/2018 4:34 pm  #26

Re: Duquesne at South Dakota State

Weather is definitely turning now...

Tough sledding out there...a few long plays. It’s also a little less congenial than last game. Guess that happens when it’s win or go home.

12/01/2018 5:42 pm  #27

4th Quarter and it doesn’t look like the Dukes are going to pull the rabbit out of the hat.  It’s been a long time since I can remember a Duquesne team playing in this much snow...  Bad memories of the Slush Bowl at Albany years ago.

Can’t even punt the ball in the weather.

Last edited by coffee (12/01/2018 5:47 pm)

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

12/01/2018 6:19 pm  #28

Congratulations to jackedforlife and South Dakota State.  Quite an impressive performance.  Best of luck against Kennesaw State in Atlanta next weekend.  I hope the Jackrabbits prevail, setting up a rematch with top-ranked North Dakota State in the FCS semifinals. 

12/01/2018 6:33 pm  #29

IronDukes12 wrote:

Congratulations to jackedforlife and South Dakota State.  Quite an impressive performance.  Best of luck against Kennesaw State in Atlanta next weekend.  I hope the Jackrabbits prevail, setting up a rematch with top-ranked North Dakota State in the FCS semifinals. 

Well said.   Congratulations  on a GREAT year Dukes and I hope the Jacks take it all!

Last edited by coffee (12/01/2018 9:24 pm)

COFFEE
Attitude is everything

12/01/2018 6:51 pm  #30

Congrats Dukes on a great season. Bummer your team had to play two crappy weather games. At times it was difficult to even see the Dukes players on the field. Hope your team has a great off season.

12/02/2018 8:18 am  #31

jackedforlife wrote:

Congrats Dukes on a great season. Bummer your team had to play two crappy weather games. At times it was difficult to even see the Dukes players on the field. Hope your team has a great off season.

Thanks Jacked-  you’re a class act and your team is phenomenal! 

Hope you go all the way!!

Last edited by coffee (12/02/2018 9:40 pm)

COFFEE
Attitude is everything

12/02/2018 2:40 pm  #32

Just for the record.  Jackedforlife offered to take my wife and I to breakfast before the game but  regrettably we couldn't pull it off. As Coffee said..class act!

12/02/2018 6:27 pm  #33

Congrats to SDSU. How'd you guys fail to get that fourth spot behind 'bama, Clemson, and ND?

Board footera