Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/04/2018 9:07 pm  #1

Dukes ( or maybe Jack Rabbits) Instead of Oklahoma

Just for fun..The Dukes beat Towson who beat Villanova  who beat Temple who beat Maryland who beat Texas who beat Oklahoma!

12/05/2018 8:57 am  #2

Re: Dukes ( or maybe Jack Rabbits) Instead of Oklahoma

Thanks Judge. Makes as much sense as the current system. I say we challenge UCF for the real National Championship.

12/06/2018 10:59 am  #3

Haha thanks MikeR. I am not a  huge fan of current FBS playoffs and wish they would expand and get other bowls involved somehow. Easier said than done but not sure why a rotation of major bowls (Rose Sugar Cotton Orange Fiesta ) for semi finals and championship and other bowls involved somehow as conference championship games etc. Just seems doable understanding the financial considerations and possible limitations

12/06/2018 7:45 pm  #4

Judge Jack McVay Jr wrote:

Haha thanks MikeR. I am not a huge fan of current FBS playoffs and wish they would expand and get other bowls involved somehow. Easier said than done but not sure why a rotation of major bowls (Rose Sugar Cotton Orange Fiesta ) for semi finals and championship and other bowls involved somehow as conference championship games etc. Just seems doable understanding the financial considerations and possible limitations

Eight teams just makes so much sense. Five P5 champs, best G5, and 2 wild cards. Bama, Clemson, Washington, OSU, OK, UCF, ND, Georgia. The ninth team will always cry, but that's about as clear cut a group as you can get.

12/06/2018 8:09 pm  #5

Agree Duq81 and you're right 9 or whatever number  left out will be unhappy but 8 seems to be the right number and not hard to figure out. Thanks as always for your posts

Last edited by Judge Jack McVay Jr (12/06/2018 8:10 pm)

Board footera