Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2013 4:38 pm  #1

ferry

in my opinion,,,coach ferry`s offense is terrible,,,all year i saw this,,set a high pick for colter,,,let colter drive and shoot..if the lane wasn`t open,,colter passes it out to the wing..get`s the return pass back to him,,and let`s set up another high pick and let colter shoot,, People, like i said,, this is just my personal opinion,,,,you`ll never win with a point guard who leads the team in shots attempted,,,ask the 76ers with Iverson...it`s a joke....and it will be the same way next year...this is Ferry`s offense,,,not to mention colters 104 turnovers,,,i don`t know,i just don`t see it,, and as for Kadeem,,i am totally shocked he revoked his scholarship.. the kid was second in rebounding on the team and only played half a game,, minutes wise,,,,not bad in 3 point attempts when ever he did see the rock...very good athlete,,and i know this is the way it is in NCAA basketball ( year to year scholarship reviews ) ,,but geez the kid is from holland, and you do this to him,,,he could help this team,,he`s 6"7 "....oh well thanks guys,,,again just my view,,, bottom line,,recruit some shooters and not let it be the colter / iverson show

Last edited by CLK (4/12/2013 6:11 pm)

4/12/2013 5:51 pm  #2

Re: ferry

Really, really..........I respect your opinion, but we can do without name calling (see heading).

4/12/2013 7:15 pm  #3

Re: ferry

Hey A-10 fan, if you want to post here, behave yourself. I'll toss you out of here so fast your head will spin.

Board footera