Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2013 7:19 pm  #26

Re: So is Amodio feeling any heat at all today?

If you really want to get riled up you can go hear her interview on the cheerleading radio staion of this WUP school you speak of where she says "it's a dream come true" while questions of previous job skirt around saying Duquesne. Oh and the picture is of her coaching the Minnesota Lynx.

4/12/2013 7:21 pm  #27

Nice, Duqkurt, I actually chuckled at that one.  We are in this together boys, despite our different opinions, we do want the same thing!!  As Bowie said, "Let's Dance"!  That is what I want to see and I will go to wherever it is if we can get our as..... in!!!

4/12/2013 7:26 pm  #28

I heard the radio interview.  They welcomed her like she was returning from Siberia.   

4/12/2013 7:27 pm  #29

MrBrightside wrote:

Nice, Duqkurt, I actually chuckled at that one.  We are in this together boys, despite our different opinions, we do want the same thing!!  As Bowie said, "Let's Dance"!  That is what I want to see and I will go to wherever it is if we can get our as..... in!!!

Im my world the days are cloudy, the glasses half empty but Duquesne is in the NCAA tournament in some sport, some day. 

Last edited by duqkurt (4/12/2013 7:40 pm)

4/12/2013 7:35 pm  #30

Kurt, can you get visitors where you are? I'll bring you some string and silly putty.

:o)

4/12/2013 7:42 pm  #31

ED, The Duquesne in an NCAA tournament comment would get me committed.

Last edited by duqkurt (4/12/2013 7:42 pm)

Board footera