Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2019 2:33 pm  #26

Re: Bonnies

Westender wrote:

yak-rbc wrote:

Carry did not practice today and Coach says he "probably won't play" per Sarah Spencer

The so-called elephant in the room is whether or not Carry's knee problems can be fixed. If not, we need a point guard in my opinion.

Speaking purely out of speculations but I think he is sitting out for this exact reason. If tomorrow was the A10 championship he would be playing. They know he could play a big role in the next couple years here and don't want to be cautious. 

Roll Dukes Roll

2/27/2019 2:35 pm  #27

currentstudent wrote:

Westender wrote:

yak-rbc wrote:

Carry did not practice today and Coach says he "probably won't play" per Sarah Spencer

The so-called elephant in the room is whether or not Carry's knee problems can be fixed. If not, we need a point guard in my opinion.

Speaking purely out of speculations but I think he is sitting out for this exact reason. If tomorrow was the A10 championship he would be playing. They know he could play a big role in the next couple years here and don't want to be cautious. 

Just read the other thread and saw he went into surgery. I'll go ahead and deactivate my account now. 

Roll Dukes Roll

2/27/2019 3:07 pm  #28

Lmao. Will you come back as the alias formerstudent?

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

2/27/2019 4:01 pm  #29

[b][b]Well his knees were known to be the problem and the reason he didn't get any D I looks[/b][/b]

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

2/27/2019 6:35 pm  #30

I think this is the time for Lamar Norman to step up

Board footera