Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2019 8:59 pm  #1

Win #6

Everything clicking offensively tonight.  Most impressed with the passing and the confidence the players have shooting which (if you notice their ball release), is in rhythm- It is the rhythm part that was missing for much of the season for reasons we have debated many times- but it's back, and just in time.  Chas and/or Conor may have scored 30 had Dan left either of them in for the entire game.  As it was, good playing time for reserve.  

I am posting this before the final of the St. Louis - Richmond game, but I'm hoping it's St. Louis vs. Duquesne in the next round.  What an opportunity for pay-back from last season's A-10 officiating disgrace that stole the game from the Dukes.

One game at a time.  Right now, Duquesne is a dangerous team.

3/05/2019 9:52 pm  #2

Re: Win #6

St Louis beat Richmond 58-49 so that is whom DU will play on Friday NIght.

Hats Off to the Ladies for the TERRIFIC performance tonight.

3/05/2019 10:20 pm  #3

Fabulous shooting with an unbelievable first half. It is one and done time and the team came out with sweats that said “FAMILY.” Played for each other and demolished URI. Let’s get SLU next. Go Dukes!

3/05/2019 10:42 pm  #4

That was the finest performance by a Duquesne Women's Basketball team that I have ever personally witnessed.And in the conference tournament no less!

3/05/2019 11:25 pm  #5

VBC wrote:

That was the finest performance by a Duquesne Women's Basketball team that I have ever personally witnessed.And in the conference tournament no less!

Totally agree.   They were on point.

3/06/2019 10:07 am  #6

This team has learned the true meaning of what a team is, they play hard for each other and enjoy
the moment.I saw a very confident team that will be tough to beat at home.GOOD LUCK DUKES.

3/06/2019 12:14 pm  #7

Zac Weiss pointed out last night that on one hand, in a tournament you should sit players as soon as a game is a rout to rest, but on the other hand that's the best the team has clicked ever

That was probably the most impressive half of basketball offensively I've ever seen out of a team; men's or women's, pro or collegiate. Amazing

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

Board footera