Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2015 6:58 pm  #1

The Beginning of Erin Waskowiak's Duquesne Career

It's been a long road to recovery for this determined guard and tonight she'll get to play her first game since her senior year at Bishop Canevin! I don't expect much out of the gate as she still isn't 100% yet but I can't wait to see her step out into the court tonight against slippery rock!

12/15/2015 7:16 pm  #2

Re: The Beginning of Erin Waskowiak's Duquesne Career

It will be special when she walks out on the court.

12/15/2015 9:36 pm  #3

Wasn't one of the Lady Dukes better efforts despite the lopsided score -  Looks like the whole Canevin team was there tonight in the stands - don't know if it was planned that way.

12/15/2015 11:46 pm  #4

I was next to the Bishop Canevin team for the game.  They all wanted to come out and watch E play in her first game back.  It was certainly planned and a special moment for everyone.

12/16/2015 6:31 am  #5

Would have been a gracious gesture for Erin to get the start last night -  I know some coaches have a philosophy of starting all seniors in their final home game - even ones who are at the end of the bench.  After what Erin has apparently been through -  in fact I'd be willing to bet if Coach Burt "asked for volunteers from the starters to let Erin take their place" - probably would have gotten 5

Also could have kept it a secret from her until the last huddle before the line ups were announced.

Board footera