Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2016 8:08 pm  #26

Re: Bonnies

Still on track to reach our goals.

1/16/2016 10:04 pm  #27

Fun game - wonderful win!  Nice job players and Coach Ferry.  Special kudos to Big Coach John who coaches the big guys/Lewis.  I thought Lewis was a factor on both ends of the floor.

1/16/2016 10:17 pm  #28

GREAT FREE THROW SHOOTING DOWN THE STRETCH!!  And they mentioned a couple of times that St. Bonnie was #1 IN THE COUNTRY IN FT% -  They bricked a few in the first half - and maybe that was the difference tonight.

1/16/2016 11:43 pm  #29

Duques102 wrote:

Played well. As the season progressed it started to look like colter was trying to do too much. I think the first half was the same, with a number of bad turnovers and shots that were too quick into the clock. In the second half he took more opportunities within the flow of the offense and the result was seen. Hopefully the solid interior d and sharing of the ball continues. That is when this team looks dangerous

I agree, there was that stretch where Coulter seemed to try to do "too much" and there were some ugly turnovers, poor drives to the hole, and horrible passing, right about the time that the Bonnies turned a deficit into a five point lead.  I went uh-oh!

This seems to happen a lot in games.

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

1/16/2016 11:45 pm  #30

SkepticAl wrote:

GREAT FREE THROW SHOOTING DOWN THE STRETCH!!  And they mentioned a couple of times that St. Bonnie was #1 IN THE COUNTRY IN FT% -  They bricked a few in the first half - and maybe that was the difference tonight.

Kudos to my man Lewis, who at one crucial stretch went 4-4 from the stripe!

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

1/17/2016 12:46 am  #31

Everyone contributed,  really a team victory, but I truly enjoyed watching them try to guard Micah with Posely.  He couldn't stay with Micah who ran him ragged and was just too quick for him.  Dukes beat them down the floor on several occasions for easy baskets that were key to the victory. Clutch second half performance by DC.  Two big threes and several nice assists.  Eric James gave them fits all night, an excellent performance in all phases of the game.  Gill with a strong double double found that he can be a factor without taking threes.

1/17/2016 9:14 am  #32

They played well. When Mason plays well in big games, which has been about 50-50 in his career, they have a chance to win.

Board footera