Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/20/2016 8:17 am  #1

1/20/2016 9:56 am  #2

Re: Little Gill Playing Bigger Role for Duquesne

I thought that Gill's performance against the Bonnies was the best of his career.  He was a force inside, grabbing offensive rebounds, tip ins, setting screens, and not settling for threes.  When he plays like that the Dukes are a different team.

VCU tonight.  We need to limit the turnovers, and the bench needs to play solid. 

1/20/2016 11:06 am  #3

CLK could not agree more VCU uses a 10 man rotation and will be missing Gill's teammate Jordan Burgess. Because of the high pressure up tempo pace Ferry needs to look at his bench. Micah was having issues with cramping during the Bonnie's game. Gill & James have done a outstanding job on the boards and have really covered for Lewis who's rebounding numbers are very disappointing for his size and playing time.

1/20/2016 12:22 pm  #4

LG is a friendly approachable young man, quick with a smile and great addition to Dukes Basketball. Big Gill is quite a personality, a former NBDL owner and current businessman, I had conversations with him over several days in Estero. He and his family seemed very happy with LG's decision to come to Duquesne.

I wish him well, it is so refreshing to see our players getting better once they enroll and become 4 year players.

A diehard fan since 1961

Board footera