Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2016 11:33 am  #1

Next three games

At George Mason. Must win.
Home vs LaSalle. Must win.
At St. Louis. Must win. 

1/21/2016 1:25 pm  #2

Re: Next three games

Agree! As of this point, we're actually one game ahead of my season prediction. Winning these three will keep us on track, and still leave open the possibility that we can steal one of the tougher games, and end up outdoing our predictions. Winning those 3 will get us to 15 wins. Beat Fordham, and UMass, and it's 17, which was my regular season prediction. Get there, and then see if you can get one or two vs Davidson, and Richmond at home, and URI on the road. Dayton, Bona, and St. Joe's on the road will be really tough, as will GW at Palumbo. One win out of those four would be fantastic, but I haven't seen anything to indicate that we're capable of pulling the upsets.

1/21/2016 7:18 pm  #3

God Bless you guys for your optimism!!!!  St.Louis has already beaten 2 of the "better" teams in the league at home. Any road game for the Dukes is a challenge.

1/22/2016 4:29 pm  #4

Congrats. Job 1 done. 

1/22/2016 5:50 pm  #5

This season has really gone to form. The only variation is that during that early 4 game stretch of tough games, we took 3 of 4, instead of the expected split. If we can keep winning the games we should, and maybe steal one or two we shouldn't, it could be a very nice season.

Board footera