Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2016 7:59 pm  #1

Littleson

Spencer Littleson 1 of 5 finalists for Mr. Basketball Michigan

3/05/2016 8:15 pm  #2

Re: Littleson

Must be able to play a little.

3/05/2016 8:45 pm  #3

Wasn't Eric Evans a finalist when RE brought him in?

A diehard fan since 1961

3/05/2016 8:52 pm  #4

Phildog wrote:

Very strong class this year

3/05/2016 8:56 pm  #5

I believe Littleson is a 6'4" shooting guard.  He was forced to play the point this year and still managed to get to be a Mr. Basketball finalist. 

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/high-school/2016/03/03/michigan-mr-basketball-finalists/81292452/

3/05/2016 9:15 pm  #6

One thing about that video that reminds me of when I watched Mason in high school. Not too many of those shots touched iron.

3/06/2016 1:55 am  #7

WashPaRick wrote:

One thing about that video that reminds me of when I watched Mason in high school. Not too many of those shots touched iron.

All highlight film is impressive, but we need the other kid that keep feeding him the ball too.   Can't win without assist too and that kid had an eye for dishing the ball.  

3/06/2016 10:26 am  #8

Phildog wrote:

He was...

WE ARE CREEPING UP TO THE SECOND FLOOR....

3/06/2016 11:08 am  #9

NapaDuke wrote:

WashPaRick wrote:

All highlight film is impressive, but we need the other kid that keep feeding him the ball too.   Can't win without assist too and that kid had an eye for dishing the ball.  

Littleson shot 47% for the season. If they had a video of the 53% that he missed I guess he wouldn't look so good.

Board footera