Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/31/2016 7:42 pm  #1

College 3 point contest tonight at 9

How in the Heck isn't Micah Mason in this???  Any word if he was invited??? 

I'm pissed

4/02/2016 4:03 pm  #2

Re: College 3 point contest tonight at 9

I agree that Micah belongs, and as I understand Duquesne lobbied long and hard to have Micah included, but The A-10 wanted Isaiah Miles from St Joe's.

4/02/2016 4:56 pm  #3

What a bunch of political BS. How can you leave out the 6th best shooter in NCAA history?

4/02/2016 6:14 pm  #4

4/02/2016 8:46 pm  #5

lilpav30 wrote:

How in the Heck isn't Micah Mason in this???  Any word if he was invited??? 

I'm pissed

It's Duquesne total ineptitude someone should have begun the lobbying process for this kid. His stats & ability second to none. If the AD dept. Put the same effort into Ron s shoe gate scandal maybe the kid could have got  an opportunity.

4/02/2016 9:08 pm  #6

I guess you didn't read what I said above, or don't want to hear the truth.  Duquesne lobbied for two months to have Micah in the contest!

4/03/2016 9:14 am  #7

levon1975 wrote:

I guess you didn't read what I said above, or don't want to hear the truth.  Duquesne lobbied for two months to have Micah in the contest!

Obviously with their stellar reputation over the years as an AD dept. It must be a conspiracy against the Spiritans. I think you just made my point. Total ineptitude. Maybe you should spend some time at other university AD departments very eye opening. Yes other university staffs generally support the coach no agendas " shoe-gate" only coach without a secretary etc. etc. Maybe the new AD should pick up the phone & talk to RE.

4/03/2016 2:51 pm  #8

Why would a university have to try to lobby for 2 months for the 6th best shooter in ncaa history??  Thats effed up

Last edited by lilpav30 (4/03/2016 3:13 pm)

4/03/2016 6:32 pm  #9

Why didn't WBB make it to the NCAAs until this year?

State of the brand. Dave Harper can't fix in a couple weeks what Amodio left behind.

Board footera