Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/11/2016 10:02 am  #1

Duquesne Transfer Recuiting

Just want to start this separate thread because of an idea I got from CLK's post about the Kent State kid That we have been recruiting. Let's make this an ongoing thread regarding specific transfer recruiting activity of kids that Duquesne is pursuing. I personally do not know where this information is and I'm sure that's the case for most posters, so CLK and the other guys who find this stuff, could we start putting it here because for example, I literally had no idea we were looking at that Kent State kid before CLK's post. I would just like to know who we're looking at during this period and don't know how to find the info myself. The Goodman List thread is just kind of all over the place in terms of content, it would be easier to follow what's going on specific to Duquesne if we have a thread containing only our transfer recruiting activity.

Last edited by Duques102 (4/11/2016 11:18 am)

4/11/2016 6:00 pm  #2

Re: Duquesne Transfer Recuiting

102, the information on the Kent State player was in the "Goodman transfer list" thread.  It was in the same comment as the Kiski Prep kid.  Since all the information to date on transfers are in that thread I am going to continue to post to that thread (for reference to prior comments and check transfer stats that Goodman provides) and would as others to do so also.  Thanks.

Board footera