Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/27/2013 2:45 pm  #1

DU 38 Fordham 18

At the half.  Nice crowd.  I'm here.  

Jocelyn Floyd is back. Orsi playing wel. 

1/27/2013 3:15 pm  #2

Re: DU 38 Fordham 18

52 - 28. 13 minutes left.  DU is playing tremendous defense. Fordham has had no less than 4 shot clock violations. 

1/27/2013 4:20 pm  #3

68 - 50 final.  Wumi finished with 22 points.  Great game by everyone. 

1/27/2013 6:41 pm  #4

Taking care of business against a decent team.

1/28/2013 11:49 am  #5

I haven't seen Orsi play any better for an entire game.  If she can play close to this level consistently this team will be tough to beat.  She played "big" yesterday as a rebounder and defender, and shot the ball pretty well too.  Defense sets the tone; and the offense is picking it up.

1/28/2013 3:09 pm  #6

levon1975 wrote:

I haven't seen Orsi play any better for an entire game.  If she can play close to this level consistently this team will be tough to beat.  She played "big" yesterday as a rebounder and defender, and shot the ball pretty well too.  Defense sets the tone; and the offense is picking it up.

Totally agree with that statement.   That is the best I have seen her play since the A10 tournament vs. Dayton her freshman year.   She showed all her upside yesterday.  Fordham had no answers for her and Wumi playing like they did.

Board footera