Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/13/2012 10:49 am  #1

Greg Linelli

Some people were wondering where Greg was on the broadcasts.  According to a friend, Greg is getting married and moved to Florida.

11/13/2012 11:02 am  #2

Re: Greg Linelli

Thank you for the information, as I raised the question on the other board.

As well as the chance to join this board.   My thoughts on Amodio are well known.   I will leave that opinion for the other board. 

I do have strong opinions, but I respect the rules of any board.   Contrary to what people believe, I am not a troll, just frustrated by constant losing.   

My cup has always been half-empty too, so I tend to react to the negative.   Just being honest.  But I will do my best to keep my negativity in check.

Last edited by duqkurt (11/13/2012 11:03 am)

11/13/2012 1:06 pm  #3

Too bad about Linelli, I thought his presence on the broadcast team was useful.

11/13/2012 3:59 pm  #4

duqkurt wrote:

Thank you for the information, as I raised the question on the other board.

As well as the chance to join this board.   My thoughts on Amodio are well known.   I will leave that opinion for the other board. 

I do have strong opinions, but I respect the rules of any board.   Contrary to what people believe, I am not a troll, just frustrated by constant losing.   

My cup has always been half-empty too, so I tend to react to the negative.   Just being honest.  But I will do my best to keep my negativity in check.

Maybe we should add a rant board, where we can let it all out.

Board footera