Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/18/2016 8:29 am  #26

Re: Mar Qywell Jackson Transfers

Oscar Jackson and Joey Myers somewhere!

WE ARE CREEPING UP TO THE SECOND FLOOR....

8/18/2016 8:30 am  #27

Jimmy Tricco needs to be in here somewhere.

8/18/2016 8:33 am  #28

A clean Kevin Price!  Wow! We have had a ton of really good players over these years. But not together and with terrible coaching (for the most part).

8/24/2016 11:19 am  #29

Brian Batko Retweeted Jon RothsteinCould be a sweet pick-up for a school with an open spot... (but please not Duquesne b/c I couldn't contain myself)

Hartford's Pancake Thomas has been granted his release and will be a grad transfer, sources told @CBSSports. Averaged 18.9 PPG.

Last edited by CLK (8/24/2016 11:20 am)

8/24/2016 1:54 pm  #30

CLK wrote:

Brian Batko Retweeted Jon RothsteinCould be a sweet pick-up for a school with an open spot... (but please not Duquesne b/c I couldn't contain myself)

Hartford's Pancake Thomas has been granted his release and will be a grad transfer, sources told @CBSSports. Averaged 18.9 PPG.

Does he eat a lot of Pancakes or what?  What position?

8/24/2016 3:30 pm  #31

CLK wrote:

Can't see him coming here with Blackman in the fold. With one year left, you have to look for a place where you can be sure you'll see the floor. This is especially true if you're not going to a big time winner. A kid like Gill might be happy coming off the bench at a powerhouse like Maryland. You don't transfer to play 10 minutes a game at Duquesne.

Board footera