Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES IS ENTERING THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/09/2016 6:44 pm  #1

Walker, Djonkam sign

Just went over to our verbal commits page, which shows walker and Djonkam signed today, wheeler still just listed as "committed". Darius banks also still listed as committed

11/10/2016 12:38 am  #2

Re: Walker, Djonkam sign

Duques102 wrote:

wheeler still just listed as "committed". Darius banks also still listed as committed

is wheeler someone to be concerned about? 

and what's banks' thought process? Has he probably found another school or just not ready to commit?

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

11/10/2016 6:43 am  #3

We signed two touted big men and have two open scholarships. I only care about the players who belong to my program.

PS, I will come back for Johnny Walker Red Out day. VBC is buying the shots!   

11/10/2016 7:17 am  #4

If he leads us to the NCAA tournament we'll be having Johnnie Walker Blue.

11/10/2016 8:45 am  #5

Brian Batko Forwards John Walker (Texas) and Lewis Djonkam (Va.) signed with Duquesne today. Fla. PG Jamari Wheeler expected to do so another day soon.

Last edited by CLK (11/10/2016 8:45 am)

11/10/2016 8:51 am  #6

CLK wrote:

Brian Batko Forwards John Walker (Texas) and Lewis Djonkam (Va.) signed with Duquesne today. Fla. PG Jamari Wheeler expected to do so another day soon.

Fingers crossed. Wheeler was my favorite recruit in this class, even before banks decommitted.

Board footera