Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2016 10:14 pm  #1

Opinions

Does anyone see Kellon making any noise off the bench once football is finished? Played at DeMatha and had Div 1 BB offers. Maybe provide more muscle.

Kellon Taylor  FR  6-5  220 Landover, Md./DeMatha Catholic

Last edited by apluski (11/14/2016 10:17 pm)

11/14/2016 10:20 pm  #2

Re: Opinions

Yes.  At the three.  He is a strong kid (6'5" plus at 220 rock solid lbs.); shoots and makes the three ball; runs the floor well;  plays hard defense.  All based on watching him in the summer league and press clippings. I see him getting time in the A-10 games. He is a legit D-1 scholarship player  talent-wise.

11/14/2016 10:24 pm  #3

Is anyone else concerned about no signatures from the Florida guys ( I'm including Banks in hope he changes his mind )?

11/14/2016 10:30 pm  #4

grammudder wrote:

Yes.  At the three.  He is a strong kid (6'5" plus at 220 rock solid lbs.); shoots and makes the three ball; runs the floor well;  plays hard defense.  All based on watching him in the summer league and press clippings. I see him getting time in the A-10 games. He is a legit D-1 scholarship player  talent-wise.

I think the same but am hard pressed to recall much discussion about him these many months.

11/14/2016 10:35 pm  #5

apluski wrote:

Is anyone else concerned about no signatures from the Florida guys ( I'm including Banks in hope he changes his mind )?

I think banks is as good as gone right now. Brian batko said that wheeler will be signing shortly. Wheeler is one of my favorite recruits in the past few years. I hope we lock him down.

Board footera