Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/16/2016 12:01 pm  #1

Triblive

Does the Tribune Review cover the Dukes? I have not seen a Duquesne story in a couple of weeks at Triblive.com.

11/16/2016 1:45 pm  #2

Re: Triblive

Rick I haven't either, I went to foxsports.com to get the box score after the Penn State game since I didn't  watch live due to Stillers.

A diehard fan since 1961

11/16/2016 3:30 pm  #3

The Trib has major financial woes and has cut their Pittsburgh Edition.  They just publish the Greensburg Edition at this time.  The sports section which was previously pretty good, has also had a format change and looks to be reduced in content.  You may have seen the published stories describing how Scaife, prior to his death was taking money that would have gone to his heirs and using it to bail out the Trib which was apparently losing tons of money.  He was determined to make it a player in the Pittsburgh news scene, but with his passing, I doubt that it will ever be more than the Greensburg Trib.

11/16/2016 5:21 pm  #4

I liked them a lot as an out of towner, they did not block the online viewing of content, the PG site runs slow and is loaded with pop ups and unless you subscribe you get stopped from viewing the most basic of content.

This board keeps me up to date on most items plus I have a "Myron Cope" little birdie who gives me inside scoops. Like maybe Palumbo may someday be a dynamic place to attend top quality hoops.😎

A diehard fan since 1961

Board footera