Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/27/2017 12:44 am  #1

Article on WR Nehari Crawford and some other guy

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/duquesne/2017/10/26/ryan-shazier-steelers-nehari-crawford-duquesne-football-northeast-conference/stories/201710260164

Pretty cool connection. There’s a nice thing going on between the quarterback and the wide receivers. And as Judge Jack says, it keeps getting better week after week.

10/27/2017 5:32 am  #2

Re: Article on WR Nehari Crawford and some other guy

I was just about to post this!

​Yet another Duquesne-Steelers connection, to go with Art Rooney (The Chief), Dan Rooney, many players from the 1940s, Dwayne Woodruff (DU Law School), Rooney Field, the Chuck Noll-Red Manning friendship, and so much more!

10/27/2017 2:15 pm  #3

Thanks for sharing everyone and I enjoyed the article! Love the Duquesne Steelers connections and one more..Artie Rooney team president 1982 Duquesne Law and quarterback of Rooneys raiders intramural football team.

10/27/2017 2:29 pm  #4

I remember the Law School team from my senior year (1980). Had Bob Del Grecco, Ken Horoho, Mike Baggett, Tom Newell, and some guy who was supposed to have played OL at Ohio State.

Board footera