Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/05/2017 4:45 pm  #1

7 Game Winning Streak Snapped at Liberty

Hello everyone. The grid iron Dukes lose a tough non conference road grinder in Lynchburg VA before 15000 yesterday. The Dukes dominated the first half and lead 24 to 7 but Liberty  controlled thereafter scoring 20 unanswered points.  AJ had a career day 253 yards and 2 long TD runs with no PJ or Ricky to relieve. The loss has no bearing on this week's NEC championship at Rooney Saturday at noon and hopefully motivates this team even more.

11/05/2017 5:45 pm  #2

Re: 7 Game Winning Streak Snapped at Liberty

tough loss to swallow. that would be a big feather in the proverbial cap to have.

oh well, lets throttle CCSU on Saturday

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

11/05/2017 7:32 pm  #3

Agreed yak and hopefully more determined than ever as I think they believe that the better team didn't win and get that feather but undisputed NEC and FCS bid is the biggest feather too. Hopefully see you Saturday

11/06/2017 5:48 am  #4

AJ Hines blamed himself for the loss on Twitter. Don't know how much more he could've done.

Seems like Liberty started the second half with a lot of resolve. Sometimes you have to tip your cap to your opponent, and take it out on whoever is next.

Go Dukes!

11/06/2017 9:58 am  #5

ElDuque wrote:

AJ Hines blamed himself for the loss on Twitter. Don't know how much more he could've done.

Seems like Liberty started the second half with a lot of resolve. Sometimes you have to tip your cap to your opponent, and take it out on whoever is next.

Go Dukes!

Had a really good first half, but that was a bad fumble at a bad time. Held the ball away from his body allowing it to be easily stripped. Hopefully they use this loss as motivation.

Board footera