Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/13/2018 3:38 pm  #1

2020 recruits

I listened to Dan's radio show last night and was cautiously encouraged when he said they are excited about two Euro players (with size) from the 2020 class who have made verbal commitments to Duquesne.

Obviously, this is not in the immediate future.  Duquesne should certainly be stronger in the post when transfer Laia Sole becomes eligible next season and redshirt Staffileno is once again healthy.  Dan said Laia is the best back-to-the-basket post in the A10.

I am not sure who (if anyone) they are considering for 2018-2019 and for what position.

But the two 2020 kids intrigue me.  Any clues as to who they are and where they're from?  Some time ago (in a Forum post), there was mention of two Serbian kids. 

2/14/2018 6:29 am  #2

Re: 2020 recruits

Sperlman: Regarding 2018-2019 - Team presumably has one scholarship available (That of Judith Sole) - AM pretty sure that when Kirsten Elliott's sister committed in the fall - She will be on Athletic Scholarship.

Nice to hear the positive thoughts about Laia.  Nice to know she might bring something different to the mix. 

Board footera