Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2018 10:54 am  #1

Mike Lewis

Just posted a picture of him in a huge brace. Caption “road to recovery day 1”

What’s the scoop?

Roll Dukes Roll

3/22/2018 9:04 am  #2

Re: Mike Lewis

....so no one knows about this or am I just clueless?

Roll Dukes Roll

3/22/2018 10:05 am  #3

I don’t know about clueless but I do not see anything anywhere.  Where did you see this and where is it posted?

3/22/2018 10:10 am  #4

it was on his instagram story, i saw it too. i got friends in his classes i can see if they have any insider knowledge.

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

3/22/2018 11:22 am  #5

Excellent and thanks to both of you

3/22/2018 1:39 pm  #6

Per Sarah Spencer's twitter, looks like he struggled with chronic patellar tendonitis and had been treated symptomatically throughout the season. He recently received a platelet rich plasma injection to promote healing (non-surgical) and is out 3-4 weeks.

3/24/2018 9:52 pm  #7

NYCDuke wrote:

Per Sarah Spencer's twitter, looks like he struggled with chronic patellar tendonitis and had been treated symptomatically throughout the season. He recently received a platelet rich plasma injection to promote healing (non-surgical) and is out 3-4 weeks.

I had the plasma injections for my shoulders (bursitis and arthritis combo). Did not work for me but he's a lot younger. I think I started having my problems by hanging on the rim too much during frat intramurals in the old gym. Hehehe.

WE ARE CREEPING UP TO THE SECOND FLOOR....

3/25/2018 7:09 pm  #8

KenOTR73 wrote:

I think I started having my problems by hanging on the rim too much during frat intramurals in the old gym. Hehehe.

​Really? Whose back were you standing on?  

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

3/26/2018 10:43 am  #9

I would think rest would be best for him, take a couple months off.  I guess the injections might promote overall healing.  But tendonitis is common.  Hopefully he gets rid of it and is 100% pain free for good.

Board footera