Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2018 6:37 pm  #1

St Francis away

This is always a tough game and especially away! Also looks like rain which it has done at least the last 2 times up there and look for the Dukes to grind it out more this week, Went to practice tonight and little banged up with Chayse Dillon Christian Boyd PJ hobbled but I think PJ at least will play

10/20/2018 8:46 am  #2

Re: St Francis away

LET'S KICK SOME FRANNY FANNY!

#GoDukes

10/20/2018 8:48 am  #3

LMDAO!on the way now

10/20/2018 2:34 pm  #4

Great comeback in second half to win.    Bye week.   They are banged up and the bye comes at a good time.

10/20/2018 4:35 pm  #5

Agree with you on bye week! I was on sideline and kids played with emotion and heart in second half as there was a lot of hard hits and extracurricular activities post play! Typical visit to the Pine Bowl where  every play even the spot is contested and debated!Go Dukes and what a run by AJ

10/20/2018 4:50 pm  #6

Always the most satisfying type of win! Stay chippy, Francisisis.

10/21/2018 4:04 pm  #7

The offense took some time to get it together... Alex and Todd were even wondering if they would switch quarterbacks.

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

10/21/2018 6:06 pm  #8

Thanks for the post and I know that Parr was off but the pass to Nehari in the corner end zone was a thing of beauty! I don't think that it was ever under consideration to change . Parr is a better passer than Touchdown Tommy and right there with Dillon and he never got down on himself while he was having a bad day.  He impressed me again on Saturday

Board footera