Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2018 10:29 pm  #1

AJ Again Again Again

Incredibly AJ Hines has been named NEC Offensive player of the week for the 4th consecutive game going over 200 yards and 30 carries for the second straight game! I think he will be the difference against CCSU and look for Parr to get Nehari a TD or 2 also! I can't wait for Saturday

11/14/2018 10:50 pm  #2

Re: AJ Again Again Again

Boy, it always feels like there's a running back who just takes over the NEC each year, doesn't it? I think back to Keshaudas Spence, Dominique Williams, Nash, McCray - and obviously Larry McCoy too. Often very competitive RBs in this league.

11/15/2018 5:55 pm  #3

Wow Face great calls all of them and I forgot about some of those guys but you're right!

11/15/2018 7:49 pm  #4

AJ Hines is smashmouth football. Then you have Hari and my guy Kellon Taylor. And those d-backs. Like a nest full of angry hornets.

11/15/2018 8:04 pm  #5

Love KT. Istache the hornet and Harvey Clayton Jr has been nice find too! As always love your posts Elduque. I started jury trial but hitting the road after work tomorrow with my patient and understanding wife and can't wait for the game. Go Dukes

Board footera