Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/03/2013 4:37 pm  #1

Dominique McKoy verbals to Duquesne

According to this source.

Joseph Thompson ‏@1JosephThompson 47mRT @CoachCBlack "@CoachDJackson: Cowley Tiger Dominique McKoy verbals to Duquense."

Donnie Jackson ‏@CoachDJackson 1hCowley Tiger Dominique McKoy verbals to Duquense

5/03/2013 4:54 pm  #3

Re: Dominique McKoy verbals to Duquesne

The amazing thing about his JUCO stats is that he averaged 14 points and 12 rebounds in only an average of 12 minutes per game.

Last edited by CLK (5/03/2013 4:55 pm)

5/03/2013 5:06 pm  #4

That ought to do it. Keep the other scholarship either for a big time player who is available late in the summer, or keep it for fall.

5/03/2013 5:17 pm  #5

duq81 wrote:

That ought to do it. Keep the other scholarship either for a big time player who is available late in the summer, or keep it for fall.

How about one of those 1 year transfers who can play this season.

5/03/2013 5:40 pm  #6

WashPaRick wrote:

duq81 wrote:

Errick Peck would fit that bill who is planning to visit DU next week.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20130502/SPORTS02/305020054/Recruiting-Notes-Former-Cathedral-standout-Errick-Peck-considering-transfer-Purdue

5/03/2013 7:53 pm  #7

WashPaRick wrote:

duq81 wrote:

Definitely!!! I'd just like to have three ships to give next year.

5/03/2013 8:06 pm  #8

CLK wrote:

According to this source.

Joseph Thompson ‏@1JosephThompson 47mRT @CoachCBlack "@CoachDJackson: Cowley Tiger Dominique McKoy verbals to Duquense."

Donnie Jackson ‏@CoachDJackson 1hCowley Tiger Dominique McKoy verbals to Duquense

O U T S T A N D I N G !!!

5/03/2013 10:20 pm  #9

CLK wrote:

The amazing thing about his JUCO stats is that he averaged 14 points and 12 rebounds in only an average of 12 minutes per game.

I think the average minutes statistic is broken. If you look at his game log, he had 21 games where he only had a minute. My guess is that not every scorer in the league kept track of that and just entered 1 minute when they didn't.

5/03/2013 10:38 pm  #10

Might explain Tra'vaugh White averaging 500 points/40 minutes.

5/04/2013 7:48 am  #11

steve19981 wrote:

CLK wrote:

I think the average minutes statistic is broken. If you look at his game log, he had 21 games where he only had a minute. My guess is that not every scorer in the league kept track of that and just entered 1 minute when they didn't.

That would explain it.

5/06/2013 10:45 am  #12

If you can't keep the McConnells, get the McKoy.

5/06/2013 5:58 pm  #13

Maybe this guy is THE REAL MCCOY!!

5/06/2013 6:16 pm  #14

5/07/2013 7:36 am  #15

Anyone know what, "finalizing the addition" means in regards to McKoy? Metonyms make me nervous.

5/07/2013 8:35 am  #16

apluski wrote:

Anyone know what, "finalizing the addition" means in regards to McKoy? Metonyms make me nervous.

Probably means they haven't gotten his LOI.

5/07/2013 11:35 am  #17

Noun 1. metonym - a word that denotes one thing but refers to a related thing; "Washington is a metonym for the United States government"; "plastic is a metonym for credit card"
word - a unit of language that native speakers can identify; "words are the blocks from which sentences are made"; "he hardly said ten words all morning"

5/07/2013 12:05 pm  #18

Just trying to help people learn something on this board. 

5/07/2013 6:15 pm  #19

Mulder wrote:

CLK wrote:

Noun 1. metonym - a word that denotes one thing but refers to a related thing; "Washington is a metonym for the United States government"; "plastic is a metonym for credit card"
word - a unit of language that native speakers can identify; "words are the blocks from which sentences are made"; "he hardly said ten words all morning"

I am especially grateful to you for the definition of "word." 

It depends what your definition of the word definition is.

Board footera