Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2019 10:58 am  #1

Injuries

Per Sarah Spencer, TDM and Norman JR. are out tomorrow night v. St. Bona.

Carry us day to day after not practicing yesterday.

Weathers has a pulled groin and didnt practice yesterday.

Carry and Weathers are expected to play per Sarah v. St. Bona.

Last edited by WEB (2/05/2019 11:00 am)

2/05/2019 11:05 am  #2

Re: Injuries

Wow, I miss the good ole days, 2 months ago, when we had too many players we didn't know what to do.

2/05/2019 12:21 pm  #3

KD says TDM is about 30% chance to play tomorrow.  Wade will certainly have to play more.  At least he got his feet wet vs VCU, and has a day to prepare for a jump in minutes.
Taylor can suit up if needed.  Sin and Weathers practiced today.
Norman out tomorrow
TDM 30% chance to play, per KD.

Last edited by townsonkid (2/05/2019 12:23 pm)

2/05/2019 1:17 pm  #4

2/05/2019 4:49 pm  #5

And KD is right about the Bonnies, they are a lot better than their overall record indicates.  Two key injuires early in the season really set them back.  Stockard is a man and can score.  Gents this was going to be really tough before the injuries, let alone with our depleted bench.  I'm glad TDM's injury isn't more serious though and I really hope that Wade steps up on Wednesday.  We need these next four.  Go Dukes!!

2/05/2019 6:21 pm  #6

PistolPete wrote:

And KD is right about the Bonnies, they are a lot better than their overall record indicates.  Two key injuires early in the season really set them back.  Stockard is a man and can score.  Gents this was going to be really tough before the injuries, let alone with our depleted bench.  I'm glad TDM's injury isn't more serious though and I really hope that Wade steps up on Wednesday.  We need these next four.  Go Dukes!!

Agree Pistol Wade crucial at this point in the season. Steps up Coach Dambrots faith in Wade is verified. Not that I doubt coach but Wade has to step up. Go Dukes

2/06/2019 6:12 pm  #7

Zachary Weiss‏ @ZacharyMWeiss 6m=1px !important6 minutes ago=1px !importantMoreSome potentially good news for #DuqMBB as Tavian Dunn-Martin is currently going through warmups both shooting and running into shots. @PghSportsNow

2/06/2019 7:00 pm  #8

TDM out there, one white shoe, one black.  🤷🏻‍♂️

Board footera