Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2019 8:13 am  #76

Re: Game Thread - La Salle Explorers

Earlier reference to unis love that version with Nixon. Cant beat it.
Is this also on ESPN +? I ve really had a problem with the streaming. In Deep Creek this weekend so i cant attend.

2/16/2019 8:37 am  #77

1111 Vickroy wrote:

Earlier reference to unis love that version with Nixon. Cant beat it.
Is this also on ESPN +? I ve really had a problem with the streaming. In Deep Creek this weekend so i cant attend.

The GW game is on NBCS

2/16/2019 9:36 am  #78

Godukes2017 wrote:

PhoenixRising2 wrote:

Godukes2017 wrote:

Per John hendo (strength coach) made a post of him saying he add 20 plus pounds of muscle so is that really the case? 190 to 205 and 6’6 this year...

I think that was a quote from a November 2018 Pittsburgh Sports Now article. That may have been true in October; EW may have given some of that back as the rigors of the season have taken its toll.  Could be my eyes or my television screen. But take a look yourself later today vs. GW.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtwVAQyh-F7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=uhbm695vo0hf

Thanks, Godukes2017. That Instagram blows up a couple of my points (and since blame is the way of today, I’ll blame ESPN+ cameras). In all seriousness, EW does need to continue to get stronger. He doesn’t get his fair share of foul calls; how many times do you see him end up on the floor when putting up a shot inside or when fighting for a rebound AND not get a call. He is only shooting 41.4% from the 2point area; throw out the dunks and the % drops into a critical range.

2/16/2019 10:18 am  #79

Phoenix, I have never seen a player that gets fouled more with no calls than Williams.  I have to believe that is very frustrating.  Outside of a couple players, the whole team needs to get stronger. 

Board footera