Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2013 7:10 am  #26

Re: Sheldon Jeter

Oh, he will be at pitt, pitt will get a sack of cash to his front door one way or another.

And dont give me any tears over this kid, he CHOSE Vandy.  He went there!  He took the best offer he could and now both him and pitt regret it.  Shoot, if I had do-overs every time I screwed up, I know I wouldnt be typing this right now.

I dont give a crap about an 18 y/o who has the world by the balls and acts like he/she is 6 y/o.  

5/23/2013 8:38 am  #27

I hope you are correct aplus.  I sensed some desperation when I heard about the Dre Kane transfer to Pitt rumors.  I was shocked that they would consider a one year guy with his numbers; poor FF shooting , high turnover ratio, and poor 3-point %.  I was hoping he would go to Pitt.
I don't think they recruited Jeter very hard, if at all out of high school.  I know Penn State spent some time on him, but again, he lacks discipline and will make a lot of poor decisions unless he has matured a lot as a player.

5/23/2013 3:05 pm  #28

EAT <RHYMES WITH PITT> PITT!

Drives me nuts that some of you boneheads worry about the enemy. You you wear Red & Gold to the City Game, or what?

5/23/2013 7:53 pm  #29

ElDuque wrote:

EAT <RHYMES WITH PITT> PITT!

Drives me nuts that some of you boneheads worry about the enemy. You you wear Red & Gold to the City Game, or what?

I prefer to think of it as experiencing pleasure at the enemies expense.

5/23/2013 9:06 pm  #30

No, the guys who root for those cruds and call themselves Duquesne fans.

You may fire at will at their expense.

Board footera