Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/29/2019 9:36 pm  #1

Next Season

As a season ticket holder for the ladies - I received an e-mail from the Athletic Department - it stated they are working on several sites in putting together the home schedule - it also stated they WILL CHARGE NO ADMISSION FOR THE HOME GAMES NEXT YEAR!!!!!

5/29/2019 10:23 pm  #2

Re: Next Season

SkepticAl wrote:

As a season ticket holder for the ladies - I received an e-mail from the Athletic Department - it stated they are working on several sites in putting together the home schedule - it also stated they WILL CHARGE NO ADMISSION FOR THE HOME GAMES NEXT YEAR!!!!!

I'll show them for not charging admission.  I'll send them the price of my season tickets anyway.

5/31/2019 1:53 pm  #3

I think some others will do that as well.  I guess moving the locations around made ticketing difficult, but the tickets were so cheap anyway, why not just make it up as a contribution.  This might actually work out!

6/22/2019 11:09 am  #4

I hope the players & coaches still visit the season ticket holders' homes. Instead of delivering tickets, they can deliver bags of air.  Maybe bags with the new logo.

Board footera