Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/29/2013 11:20 am  #1

Tra'Vaughn gets some love

Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein 2hTra'Vaughn White will have an immediate offensive impact 4 Duquesne. 5-10 JUCO transfer can fill it up. Should start next to Derrick Colter.

Jon Rothstein - College Basketball Insider for CBS Sports Network and WFAN, Contributor for CBSSPORTS.COM, Studio Host for Compass Media

5/29/2013 12:37 pm  #2

Re: Tra'Vaughn gets some love

I'm excited about White. It's been a while since we had a kid whose forte was lighting up the scoreboard.

5/30/2013 8:43 am  #3

ElDuque wrote:

I'm excited about White. It's been a while since we had a kid whose forte was lighting up the scoreboard.

I understand that back in the day you had a part time job with the DU maintenance department doing that very thing! Or sports editor or something . . . (insert smiley here so ED knows I'm just kidding)

Last edited by Mulder (5/31/2013 10:19 am)

5/31/2013 3:15 pm  #4

Actually it was in the day when the time clock had to be turned by hand and the score, fouls, timeouts and possession arrow had to be changed manually. I was the possession arrow guy.

(Smiles back, because even I'm not that old).

6/01/2013 5:47 am  #5

Isn't the "Posession Arrow Operator"  a DREAM JOB!!!!  You get to sit at Court Side and maybe three to five times per night just flick a little button and point in one direction for the referees!!!!  Do you need a MASTERS or PHD for this job??  Can you imagine advertising for it in the papers???  The demand however is greater than that for Zamboni Drivers!!!!

6/01/2013 7:34 am  #6

Wow, you guys are brutal.

6/03/2013 11:14 am  #7

CLK wrote:

Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein 2hTra'Vaughn White will have an immediate offensive impact 4 Duquesne. 5-10 JUCO transfer can fill it up. Should start next to Derrick Colter.

Jon Rothstein - College Basketball Insider for CBS Sports Network and WFAN, Contributor for CBSSPORTS.COM, Studio Host for Compass Media

Could be we will have a pair of "water bug " guards who can score and cause defensive problems and open up interior offense .

A diehard fan since 1961

Board footera