Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2019 7:21 pm  #1

CHRISTIAN KUNTZ WILL LONG SNAP AGAINST CAROLINA

Hello everyone and look for Christian to get the bulk of the long snapping tomorrow night and also time at OLB! I realize that it is a long shot for him to make 53 man as he was signed at the end of camp and some of the guys ahead of him have done well but hopefully,he can earn a Monday practice squad signing! Good luck Christian you are the best pass rusher linebacker all around defensive player I ever saw at Duquesne!

8/29/2019 8:25 am  #2

Re: CHRISTIAN KUNTZ WILL LONG SNAP AGAINST CAROLINA

Best wishes to Christian. Hope we hear his name a lot when he is playing defense (and hardly at all on the punt team 😀)

8/30/2019 8:57 am  #3

I didn't watch the whole game, but it appears that Christian acquitted himself well.  2 tackles, 1 assist, 2 tackes for losses, 1 sack and 1 quarterback hit on defense, plus a tackle and an assist on special teams. I also didn't see/hear anything negative on the long snapping duties.  I hope he grades out well enough to get a practice squad offer from the Steelers or some other NFL team; his special teams versatility might be the edge for him.

8/30/2019 10:00 pm  #4

I am not impartial Phoenix but truly could not have asked for much more. His open field tackle after punt snapping is exactly what he will excel at if given a chance . He clearly  is better than Kanaday at that already and if that
touchdown saving play along with his line backer play did not open some eyes I don't know what else he could have done.  Again we find out Monday on 10 practice squad players

Last edited by Judge Jack McVay Jr (8/30/2019 10:02 pm)

Board footera