Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/12/2013 11:17 am  #1

A-10 Releases 2013-14 Men's Basketball Conference Schedule Pairings

Dukes to face George Mason, La Salle, St. Bonaventure and Saint Louis twice

http://www.goduquesne.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/061213aab.html

6/12/2013 1:46 pm  #2

Re: A-10 Releases 2013-14 Men's Basketball Conference Schedule Pairings

LaSalle and St. Bona are traditional rivals for us. St. Louis, I guess, is because we're now the second closest opponent for them. Mason's a bit odd. I would have liked another Dayton game.

6/12/2013 3:51 pm  #3

ElDuque wrote:

LaSalle and St. Bona are traditional rivals for us. St. Louis, I guess, is because we're now the second closest opponent for them. Mason's a bit odd. I would have liked another Dayton game.

Mason is about the same distance as Dayton. I would assume that some of these games will rotate.

6/12/2013 4:33 pm  #4

Dayton's become a bit of a rival, and the Pittsburgh fan base seems to know them.

6/13/2013 9:10 am  #5

The article says Duquesne will be at URI.  URI is a great place for basketball.  There is parking galore!  The Ryan Center seems to be adjacent to a paved over cow pasture.  Casey's in Wakefield is a watering hole before the games.  With Duquesne playing at UML and URI, there is a great chance for Duquesne graduatees in New England to see the revamped Dukes.  Bring it on, but let me enjoy summer first.

Board footera