Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2019 9:40 pm  #1

Quick Ticket Question

Do you think it is possible to get tickets to the Lipscomb game tomorrow at the box office right before game time? I'm not sure if I should expect this game to be sold out or not. La Roche, obviously, has a pretty small gym. Anybody here try this on Tuesday with success?

11/14/2019 10:17 pm  #2

Re: Quick Ticket Question

Duqlaw I am unable to go and you can have my ticket if you want? Stop by courtroom 709 city county bldg tomorrow if you want my ticket. GO DUKES

11/14/2019 10:35 pm  #3

Judge Jack McVay Jr wrote:

Duqlaw I am unable to go and you can have my ticket if you want? Stop by courtroom 709 city county bldg tomorrow if you want my ticket. GO DUKES

I will definitely stop by tomorrow to get that. Thank you so much. Any particular time I should stop by?

11/14/2019 10:55 pm  #4

Probably around noon and a condition is that you get a W or no future tickets!! Haha Seriously I am glad that you are able to use

11/15/2019 9:30 am  #5

Probably around noon and a condition is that you get a W or no future tickets!! Haha Seriously I am glad that you are able to use

Judge, this looks like a quid pro Quo to me.  Just kidding.  

11/15/2019 10:35 am  #6

I was there Tuesday.   LaRoche was a good choice rather than renting PPG.

I got there at about 6:30 and there was plenty of free parking in lot in front of the gym.   If you get there closer to game time, you may want to enter the campus from Duncan Ave (As opposed to Babcock Blvd main entrance) and park there as parking in front of gym was full when the game was over.   If you park closer to Duncan Ave side, it’s a short walk to the gym

I don’t know if it will be sold out.   There were 869 people there Tuesday but there were empty seats.   And places to stand.   

Also there were more LaRoche students watching the Tuesday game than if the game would have been held at Palumbo with DU students attending.

Last edited by A83 (11/15/2019 1:33 pm)

11/16/2019 8:36 am  #7

CLK wrote:

Judge, this looks like a quid pro Quo to me.  Just kidding.  

11/16/2019 8:38 am  #8

Exactly CLK and duqlaw12 fulfilled his end of the bargain! Sounds like they played good D and a win is a win! GO DUKES

11/16/2019 9:12 am  #9

Exactly CLK and duqlaw12 fulfilled his end of the bargain! Sounds like they played good D and a win is a win! GO DUKES

Good job duqlaw12

Board footera