Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/12/2020 5:14 pm  #1

Fordham hurting

3 of the top 4 scorers were out against Bonnies with injuries. 

1/13/2020 10:15 am  #2

Re: Fordham hurting

I just went to the Fordham fan board - there isn’t one - it doesn’t exist - it was shut down.  Now that is disheartening.  Anyhow, yes, they have injuries and yes, we “should” win, but I recall watching a football game the other night in which the Baltimore Ravens would continue to win and go onto the Super Bowl.  I watched another game last night when the Texans were up 24-0 in the first quarter and lost...and these are professional folks.  So, as we know, on any given day, here are my thoughts...
-They have leading scoreers out - that is good for us!
-Glad we are at home
-Glad they will have a little rest
-Take this game next, don’t assume you will win, and play hard.  
-We ALL remember when these games never existed...as one said, we would lose to the “Little Sisters of the Poor” and no knock against them.
Go Dukes!!!

Last edited by FAM (1/13/2020 10:16 am)

1/13/2020 11:45 am  #3

Josh Colon is now starting for them. Keith had recruited him two years ago (he was Nick Washington's teammate on the Puerto Rico Junior National team) but he ended up going the JUCO route, now he's in his first year at Fordham. 

1/13/2020 5:36 pm  #4

The injury to Chuba Ohams was a tough one for them. He is the leading scorer and rebounder and hurt his knee in pre-game warmups at the LaSalle game. Going to miss the rest of the season.

Board footera