Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/14/2020 12:48 pm  #1

Scoreboard Watching

Rare opportunity to sit back and enjoy A10 games that are meaningful to us. Richmond @ Davidson 7PM, VCU @ Dayton 8PM. I'm gonna go with Daytonson for the wins.

1/14/2020 1:04 pm  #2

Re: Scoreboard Watching

Hard to bet against a Dayton win in this one at home.  VCU certainly has enough talent; but hasn’t put it together yet. 
The same could be said for Davidson; who needed OT to beat StJoe’s at home.  Opportunity for a road win for Richmond in this one.

1/14/2020 1:08 pm  #3

I’d like to see Dayton win only because of setting the stage  as bright and big as possible for 1/29*. They also play SLU on Friday, so they’ve got a tough week ahead of them.

Looked it up to verify, and A-10 series between Richmond and Davidson is 5-5 despite Davidson being cumulatively 11 games better than UR within league play since 2015. Just seems like the Spiders give Davidson some issues whether they are league contenders or not. Will Blake Francis play tonight for Richmond?

*Yes, Dukes need to handle business in meantime but the higher the ranking for UD, the better the pub for game no matter where we are standings wise entering that night.

Last edited by Brian (1/14/2020 1:20 pm)

1/14/2020 2:10 pm  #4

Brian wrote:

I’d like to see Dayton win only because of setting the stage as bright and big as possible for 1/29*. They also play SLU on Friday, so they’ve got a tough week ahead of them.

Looked it up to verify, and A-10 series between Richmond and Davidson is 5-5 despite Davidson being cumulatively 11 games better than UR within league play since 2015. Just seems like the Spiders give Davidson some issues whether they are league contenders or not. Will Blake Francis play tonight for Richmond?

*Yes, Dukes need to handle business in meantime but the higher the ranking for UD, the better the pub for game no matter where we are standings wise entering that night.

THIS!!! I want Dayton to be in the Top 10 when they come here, and for us to be at least 16-3.

Board footera