Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2020 8:57 am  #1

Happy Easter

I believe more than anything else that Easter is a time of hope and faith.  My Easter prayer for all who read this board is that you and your family will stay safe and well, and God in His infinite mercy will end this plague and heal our Country and the World. 

4/12/2020 10:39 am  #2

Re: Happy Easter

Well said CLK.  This day should be set aside for hope and healing mentally.  A day off from recruiting and roster triviality seems most appropriate at this time.  Many blessings and good health to all.

4/12/2020 11:16 am  #3

kcc173 wrote:

Well said CLK.  This day should be set aside for hope and healing mentally.  A day off from recruiting and roster triviality seems most appropriate at this time.  Many blessings and good health to all.

Discussing recruiting & roster trivialities is HOW I find hope & heal mentally in these troubled times.😃

All the positive recruiting news has lightened my mood while reading posters' differing perspectives & theories has been a welcome distraction.

4/12/2020 11:35 am  #4

That is fair / I certainly hear that.  Just my perspective on things and not meant to be critical or judgmental in the least

4/12/2020 1:08 pm  #5

kcc173 wrote:

That is fair / I certainly hear that.  Just my perspective on things and not meant to be critical or judgmental in the least

I didn't think you were being either of those things. It never even crossed my mind.

I only mesnt to expand on the theme.

4/12/2020 1:19 pm  #6

Good deal.  Go Dukes

4/12/2020 1:50 pm  #7

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

4/12/2020 3:44 pm  #8

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead."
                                                                                    1 Peter 1:3
May God's mercy and hope be with you, and your loved ones.

Board footera