Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2020 1:09 pm  #1

Team/school clothing

Other than the bookstore site, is there anywhere else to find new gear?    Bookstore seems limited or has few sizes listed online.    Are there any local Pittsburgh shops that have stuff?   That place over by PNC Park seems to have all pro sports and pitt, very little DU stuff.

5/19/2020 1:59 pm  #2

Re: Team/school clothing

Steel City Clothing has a few Duquesne items.

5/19/2020 2:57 pm  #3

Steel city clothing has a nice selection. Rally house has some good items with old logo and new logo. Check on Mercari, eBay, and postmark a lot of times someone will sell team issued products that aren’t sold in bookstores. Those are the spots I’ll check. Also, I’d wait til fall if you do not see anything you like the bookstore releases all products before semester. Basketball will have a link to buy nike gear for a week usually sometime before the season.

5/19/2020 3:35 pm  #4

I've bought Duquesne shirts on Fanatics before, decent selection, though nothing with the new logo.

Last edited by DennisC91 (5/19/2020 3:36 pm)

5/20/2020 6:32 am  #5

Floor mats & door rugs go online Home Depot. Shiirts  & hoodies go Dicks online. Great deals. Can’t miss

5/20/2020 6:54 am  #6

Go Home Depot online Duquesne floor rugs. Go Dicks online golf shirts hoodies & T Shirts. Great selection & price. 

5/20/2020 7:33 am  #7

maybe Home Depot can get the new logo.   Thats what I am looking for, the new stuff.    I like the rug idea tho.   Maybe someday.

5/20/2020 1:29 pm  #8

townsonkid wrote:

maybe Home Depot can get the new logo.   Thats what I am looking for, the new stuff.    I like the rug idea tho.   Maybe someday.

I just ordered the floor mat with the Quinipiac clown logo. Instead the sent me a blue rug with the Duquesne Ring D & under Duquesne spelled out. Pleasant surprise.

Board footera