Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2021 7:05 pm  #1

Crickets

I am really puzzled that we haven't heard anything about anyone going or coming - this is agonizing!  We want news and hopefully this loyal following will be excited about what KD and staff can do.  Remember "I was brought here to win championships"....tick, tick, tick......

3/20/2021 10:09 pm  #2

Re: Crickets

PistolPete wrote:

I am really puzzled that we haven't heard anything about anyone going or coming - this is agonizing!  We want news and hopefully this loyal following will be excited about what KD and staff can do.  Remember "I was brought here to win championships"....tick, tick, tick......

The vast majority of players in the portal have given no indication as to their choice of a new school. Many of those schools are still playing and this would explain some of this. There is probably no real hurry to make a decision even though it leaves us fans hanging in mid air for what seems like forever! I do expect KD and staff to come thru and land a couple of significant players. I would think a PG and a big. Personally hoping for MH and MW to commit to another year here also.  I agree with the poster who set the odds for their return at about 50-50. Think soon after March madness we will hear what we're going to hear.

3/21/2021 10:43 am  #3

Re: Crickets

I hope your right El P!!!  Go Dukes

Board footera