Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/25/2021 12:22 pm  #1

3/26/2021 8:17 am  #2

Re: Look For Changes On DU's Roster

3/26/2021 8:33 am  #3

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends....

3/26/2021 9:22 am  #4

CLK wrote:

CJ McCullom wanted to play for KD at Akron and KD told him he did not have any scholarships available to offer.  CJ went on to be great and KD vowed never to let that happen again.  He always took the high road and sold a little of his soul then to join the game of over recruiting....done by all big time programs.  How things have changed.  So...here is my question...

Given the current landscape of college basketball, would you sign a guy like Collins to replace a "red flag" guy like Norman??  Norman can leave on a whim and Collins has used his "get out of jail card free" and no longer has that option.  Will it be better for DU??  Better for the student athlete??  Better for the coach??  Better for the fan (I could care less about this group)?? Better for society??  One thing for certain...change is here.  I am betting KD adapts and wins.  But just how much of his soul will be lost....even if it is the new acceptable landscape of NCAA sports.

Me??  I pine away for yesterday. I think college sports is becoming a distraction and should go away....or at least the big money sports.  Let's start to put value back into an education.

Last edited by Dsnyder15 (3/26/2021 9:25 am)

Board footera