Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/25/2021 1:50 pm  #1

DU Shows Interest In Lamar Transfer Kasen Harrison 6'1" PG

3/25/2021 2:01 pm  #2

Re: DU Shows Interest In Lamar Transfer Kasen Harrison 6'1" PG

3/25/2021 4:17 pm  #3

3/25/2021 4:43 pm  #4

Kid must be really selective with his shot selection. He's shooting 48.4 % on 31 attempts from the 3. You would think that someone with that percentage would throw some more up. That takes some discipline.

3/25/2021 4:51 pm  #5

Kid is sounding better by the minute. Wish I could see a highlight reel though. Great freshman stats.

3/25/2021 6:14 pm  #6

Seems like we're really going after kids from schools we have played against the past two seasons.

3/25/2021 6:29 pm  #7

I recall that while Lamar was never a strong team, they have always appeared to me to be fairly athletic.

3/25/2021 6:55 pm  #8

WashPaRick wrote:

Kid must be really selective with his shot selection. He's shooting 48.4 % on 31 attempts from the 3. You would think that someone with that percentage would throw some more up. That takes some discipline.

If you didn't point this out, I am not sure I would have noticed the stats below.

He had 9 games in which he played a minimum of 22 minutes & did not attempt a 3PT shot. That includes games of 29, 31, 34, 34, & 37 minutes respectively in which he averaged 10.2 points/game. I would have thought it impossible to shoot such a high percentage from beyond the arc in the post-Steph world & not be compelled to make more attempts. 

I can't decide if this a great thing or a bad thing; tremendous discipline or a huge missed opportunity.

It seems like a long shot to get this Texas native to decamp to The Steel City but, he looks like a great pickup.

Board footera