Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2021 4:34 pm  #1

Marcus Enters Portal

3/30/2021 5:23 pm  #2

Re: Marcus Enters Portal

I really thought he’d stay best of luck to him! He was a great one to watch.

3/30/2021 5:52 pm  #3

Dukes412 wrote:

Thought he might stay as well with new the building. Nothing but respect for Marcus and Michael Hughes. Really never got a fair shake in terms of facilities, COVID, and the lousy A-10 officiating. I'll be rooting for them wherever they go.

3/30/2021 6:36 pm  #4

Hope he lands somewhere where he can get a chance to play in the tourney. Curious to see if he ends up with his brother.

3/31/2021 12:52 pm  #5

Rayrich wrote:

Dukes412 wrote:

Thought he might stay as well with new the building. Nothing but respect for Marcus and Michael Hughes. Really never got a fair shake in terms of facilities, COVID, and the lousy A-10 officiating. I'll be rooting for them wherever they go.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Marcus play and I believe we saw him reach his potential.  2nd team A-10 is something to be very proud of.  That said, I am glad to see him go.  Had he come back I think the offense would have revolved around him to the detriment of the emerging stars (Baker, Okani, and Harris.)  I think Harris has an even higher ceiling than Marcus and had Marcus stayed Harris would be denied the time to develop and Harris would likely become disgruntled and want to leave. 

3/31/2021 1:14 pm  #6

I enjoyed watching Marcus and Michael,thank you making basketball fun for all Duquesne fans.I wish both you guys all the happiness in whatever you do.

3/31/2021 6:50 pm  #7

I would also like to thank Marcus for what he has done at Duquesne. He was my favorite player to watch the past several years. I'll miss him.

3/31/2021 7:32 pm  #8

Marcus was a dedicated team player, a hard worker, and a class act from the opening tipoff  to the final buzzer while wearing the red and blue. Wishing him nothing but the best wherever he may end up.

Board footera