Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2021 7:10 am  #2

Re: A10. PAIRINGS

Win the majority at home and some on the road, would be a solid finish, maybe top 4.   Cant lose to the bad teams, home or away.

6/08/2021 12:05 pm  #3

townsonkid wrote:

Win the majority at home and some on the road, would be a solid finish, maybe top 4.   Cant lose to the bad teams, home or away.

Who really knows anything at this point but fun to speculate. Would be great to go 8-1 at home and 6-3 on the road for a 14-4 A-10 record. That's really pretty lofty considering the competition in the conference. I seriously doubt that any team will do any better than that this coming season including the supposed elite teams.

6/09/2021 6:16 am  #4

El Prez totally agree. Who knows especially with the roster changes via the transfer portal rule. Although The Bonnie’s, Spiders , Dayton & St Louis look strong who knows Fordham or GW goes top 4 A10. The days of predicting conferences pre season favorites is a crapshoot. 

6/09/2021 9:06 am  #5

I am excited to come to Pittsburgh and have a seat in that gem of a fieldhouse butI have no idea
what the Dukes will do. I will always dream of a great season but reality bites me, 40 years of misery 
and wondering if me and all these older fans will witness a NCAA invite before we fade away. I was
16 yrs old in 1971 and its the bottom of the 7th inning for me.Time is running out.

6/09/2021 11:52 am  #6

Stew, if it's the bottom of the 7th for you, I am very definitely in extra innings!!  GO DUKES!!

6/09/2021 3:40 pm  #7

Prez, I thought you were Ken Gorman!

6/09/2021 5:26 pm  #8

Ken Gormley?  If you took a look in my wallet you would know better!  Ha! Ha!

Board footera