Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/26/2021 2:01 pm  #1

8/26/2021 2:28 pm  #2

Re: DU Final Non Conference Schedule

Pretty nice slate.

8/26/2021 2:58 pm  #3

Thanks, CLK!
It's good to see a schedule without any low ranked conferences (such as the NEC, Southland, SWAC, Mid-Eastern, etc.).  Overall, a good mix with a Big East team, either a PAC-12 or MVC team in Virgin Islands, a MAC, Conference USA, Southern, Big West, Big Sky, Colonial, Patriot, America East and MAAC teams.

The pinned schedule thread has been updated.

Last edited by PhoenixRising2 (8/26/2021 2:59 pm)

8/26/2021 3:16 pm  #4

8/26/2021 5:42 pm  #5

Thanks for the great leg work once again CLK. That's a solid schedule. The renewal with Depaul is intriguing. Let's just hope there's a season where fans can attend and all players can play, but looking at the COVID numbers and the number of unvaccinated persons it's not looking promising. It would be a darn shame if the fieldhouse can't be fully utilized.

8/26/2021 6:42 pm  #6

Ray rich - I sure do agree.  I have been enduring serious Dukes basketball withdrawal.  I just hope I can see most games on TV if things keep deteriorating.  CLK - thanks as always.  I would have loved a guaranteed Power Five but overall a very exciting schedule.

8/27/2021 7:37 am  #7

Rayrich wrote:

Thanks for the great leg work once again CLK. That's a solid schedule. The renewal with Depaul is intriguing. Let's just hope there's a season where fans can attend and all players can play, but looking at the COVID numbers and the number of unvaccinated persons it's not looking promising. It would be a darn shame if the fieldhouse can't be fully utilized.

I fully expect DU to require at least masks to get into the Coop.   Possibly masks AND proof of vaccine.   That will keep some away for sure.

8/27/2021 3:05 pm  #8

Like it. What better argument/audition to make for the Big East than to slap around one of their bottom feeders in their house???

8/28/2021 8:40 am  #9

Interesting that one of these non-conference games has to be played at the PPG Paints Arena.  This is a requirement of Duquesne as part of the commitment to host the 21-22 NCAA tourney games.

Board footera